- The Traveller SIM 160 from AIS provides one of the fastest internet speed in Thailand with free 15THB (Thai Baht) call & text credit.
- SIM Card package comes with 3GB in 3G/4G High-Speed Internet..
- *3GB data is added automatically when SIM Card is activated.
- After Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 3GB, you can still enjoy unlimited data at reduced speed (384 Kbps).
- Free unlimited data (!) for social Apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Line, WeChat, etc – no extra charges
- Data validity lasts up to 8 days while call & text credit is valid for 30 days.
- 3-in-1 SIM Card: Standard SIM, Micro SIM, Nano SIM.
- This SIM Card comes with a Thai phone number (+66).
- Works in every unlocked device/ tablet/ pocket wifi.
Calls & SMS
- Free 15THB (Thai Baht) call & text credit.
- Local SMS 3 Baht/ message, local calls 1 Baht/ min.
- International calls starting at 1 Baht/min.
Covers following countries:
- No registration needed.
- AIS offers multiple top up packages for this SIM Card. You can purchase top up packages in your nearest Telewiz or FamilyMart.
In the event that you cannot use the internet while abroad, please check the APN settings on your mobile phone.
- iOS APN: Internet Android APN: Internet
- Authentification type: CHAP
- APN Type: enter “default” or select “internet”
Please always enable your data roaming after inserting your travel Sim Card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSFAQ’s
The AIS Traveller SIM 160 has a credit validity of 8 days.
In order to check the expiry of your SIM Card, please check the back of your SIM Card package.
Normally your phone will connect automatically. However, in case it does not please check your APN settings and adjust as follows:
For iPhones, go to Settings > General > Profile.
If you see an unusual profile such as unknown language texts, please try to remove it.
For other phone models, please check the APN settings by following the indicated steps for each phone model.
The right APN name is “Internet”. Select this name and try connecting to the internet. **Please always enable your data roaming after inserting your travel Sim Card
AIS offers multiple top up packages for this SIM Card. You can purchase top up packages in your nearest Telewiz or FamilyMart.
You can use the AIS Traveller SIM 160 with any unlocked smartphone, tablet or Pocket WiFi.
Yes, an extension can be made through purchasing new top up package available for the SIM Card.
No, there is no need to register the AIS Traveller SIM 160.
In order to check your AIS Traveller SIM 160 balance, dial *121# and press the call button (free of charge).