- 4G Bands: LTE FDD 2100/1800/2600/900/850/800 MHz
- 3G Bands: UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- LTE Cat4 150 Mbps download; 50 Mbps upload
- DC-HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
- 1500mAh replaceable battery. Maximum 6 hours working
- Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11a/b/g/n; WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Support 10 devices at the same time
- Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- 2x TS-9 antenna connector. Compatible with Huawei AF79 Ultra Wideband Portable Antenna
- Dimensions: 97 x 58 x 13 mm
- Weight: 82 g (including the battery)
- What’s included:
- 1x E5577Cs-321
- 1x Battery
- 1x USB Charging cable
- 1x Quick Start
Wi-Fi devices (such as smartphones, tablet computers, and game consoles) or computers can all access the Internet through Mobile WiFi. The specific connection procedure depends on the operating system of the Wi-Fi device or computer. Establish a connection according to your device’s specific instructions.
Scenario 1: Accessing the Internet Using an LTE, 3G, or 2G Network
The Mobile WiFi uses your operator’s LTE, 3G, or 2G network to access the Internet.
Scenario 2: Accessing the Internet Using a Wi-Fi Network
When you use the Mobile WiFi in Wi-Fi coverage areas, for example, an airport, cafe, hotel, or your home, the Mobile WiFi can access the Internet via Wi-Fi networks, helping save your LTE, 3G, or 2G network usage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSFAQ’s
A Pocket WiFi is a wireless hotspot. The Pocket WiFi connects your device to the internet through mobile network (in 4G). The WiFi enables the device to get access to the internet with a fast and secure connection.
With the E5577 Pocket WiFi from Huawei you can share your internet connection with up to 10 devices. Connect your smartphone, tablet or laptop and start browsing. Simply insert a local SIM Card and share your connection in 4G.
1. Touch Settings > WLAN to turn on WLAN.
2. The tablet computer automatically searches for wireless connections and displays a list of access points.
3. Select the access point with the Mobile WiFi’s SSID.
4. If required, enter the correct wireless network encryption key, and tap Join.
(The lock icon indicates that the encryption key is required to connect to this wireless network.)
Wi-Fi devices, such as an iPhone, iPod touch, PS3 and NDSi, can all access the Internet
through the Mobile WiFi. For specific operations, refer to the Wi-Fi device’s user manual.
1. Ensure that the Mobile WiFi’s Wi-Fi function is on.
2. Select Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Connect to a network.
Before establishing a Wi-Fi connection, ensure that the computer is equipped with a wireless network adapter. If the computer indicates a wireless network connection, the wireless network adapter can be used. Otherwise, verify that your wireless network adapter is working properly.
3. Select the wireless network connection with the Mobile WiFi’s SSID and click Connect.
– If the wireless network connection is encrypted, enter the correct wireless network
– To view the current SSID and wireless network encryption key, see the operations in the “SSID and Wireless Network Encryption Key” section.
4. Wait a moment for the wireless network connection icon to appear in the system tray in the lower right corner of the computer screen. The wireless network connection is then established.
If you forget the user name, password, or SSID you have set, you can restore the Mobile WiFi to its factory settings. To do so, simply open the Pocket WiFi, press and hold the RESET button until the Mobile WiFi restarts.
Press and hold the ON button until the screen lights up, indicating that the Mobile WiFi is turned on. You can use the menu screen or log in to the web management page and turn the fast boot function on or off. This function greatly reduces the Mobile WiFi’s boot-up time.
Press and hold the ON button to turn off the Mobile WiFi.
If the Mobile WiFi’s network parameters have been correctly configured but you cannot access the Internet after powering it on, PIN verification may be enabled. Log in to the web management page and enter the PIN when prompted. To avoid entering the PIN every time you power on the Mobile WiFi, disable PIN verification from the web management page. The PIN/PUK is delivered with your SIM card. For more details, contact your service provider.
1. Make sure your modem or router is connected to your PC and open a browser.
2. In your browser type in your routers IP address in the address bar to go to the management page. By default, Huawei is set to 192.168.8.1.
3. On the main page click on connection settings just below the carrier. You will be asked for your username and password. The default username and password is username: admin Password: admin.
4. You will be asked for your username and password. The default username and password is username: admin Password: admin.
5. In the settings tab click on “profile Management” under the “dial-up” tab on the right-hand side then on the “profile management” page click on New profile.
6. In the new profile section enter in a profile name. We called ours “iONLINE” but it can be anything. Under APN set the APN to your APN Address. iONLINE’s Default APN is “ionline.co.za” however If you have your own Cloud APN please use the APN address given to you or contact your IT Administrator to get the correct APN Name. Leave username password blank. Click Save.
7. You will be sent back to profile. Make sure your Profile name has been selected in Profile manager. In our case iONLINE is selected then click Apply
8. Go back to the HOME Screen and see if the connection is now up. If your connection is still not up then click on the connection arrows button (which should be green if connected) to activate the connection.