O2 Go Card
10GB | 50 CZK Credit Included
- Go Card SIM Card for Europe from O2 Cech Republic is one of the most value for money SIM Card products.
- Credit validity lasts up to 30 days.
- This SIM Card comes with a phone number from the Czech Republic (+420).
- Works in every unlocked device/ tablet/ pocket wifi.
- TRIO SIM formats: Standard SIM, Micro SIM, Nano SIM.
Calls & SMS
- SIM Card package includes call and text credit of 50 CZK (~USD2) to local numbers inside Europe.
- Incoming calls and SMS are free to receive in Europe without extra charge.
Covers following countries in Europe:
Austria, Azores (Portugal), Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands (Spain), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar (Great Britain), Greece, Guadeloupe (France), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira (Portugal), Malta, Martinique (France), Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion (France), Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican (Italy)
- No registration is needed.
- O2 Czech offers multiple top up options. Check out all options here.
- Your O2 SIM Card is activated immediately after you insert it into your phone.
- If the APN settings are not automatically set by your device, please enter the following APN settings:
- Access Point Name (or APN): Internet
Please always enable your data roaming after inserting your travel SIM Card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSFAQ’s
Your O2 Go Card has a credit validity of 30 days. If you would like to use your SIM Card longer than 30 days, please top up.
Once you activate your SIM Card (call, SMS, data use) your credit validity of 30 days will start. If not activated, your SIM Card is valid for 1 year.
Usually your phone connects to the right network automatically. However, in case your O2 Go Card SIM Card does not connect automatically please check your APN settings and adjust APN settings: Access Point Name (or APN): Internet
There are various top-up packages available for the O2 Go Card. If you have credit available, you can simply send one of the following shortcodes via SMS to activate a new data package:
If you do not have any credit yet, you can top-up new credit for your O2 Go Card here
- 400MB: PR DATA 3 to 999 111
- 500MB: INTERNET to 999 111
- 1.5GB: PR DATA 4 to 999 111
- 5GB: PR DATA 5 to 999 111
- 400MB for 89CZK valid for 1 week
- 500MB for 150CZK valid for 1 month
- 1.5GB for 299CZK valid for 1 month
- 5GB for 549CZK valid for 1 month
- 10GB for 499CZK valid for 1 month – available on the app only
*International credit cards and PayPal are accepted for all EU-Citizens from anywhere in the EU. For Non-EU Citizens, top-up is only available within the Czech Republic
You can use your O2 Go Card SIM Card with any unlocked smartphone, tablet or Pocket WiFi.
Yes, a top-up will extend both the credit validity and SIM Card validity. The SIM Card extends its validity by 12 months since the latest top-up. The credit validity depends on the top up value. Top up packages valued up to 499 Czech Coruna (CZK) will extend your credit validity by 6 months while top up packages over 500 CZK extend your credit validity by 12 months.
No, there is no need to register your Go Card SIM Card.
In order to check your O2 Go Card credit, dial *104*# and press the call button.
In order to check your phone number, check you phone number inside your SIM Card package. Your SIM Card number is Czech Republican (+420).
ONE SIM CARD FOR ALL EUROPEYOUR BENEFITS
all over Europe
No complicated contracts
Prepaid SIM Cards
No hidden costs
TOP REVIEWSTOP REVIEWS
Overall excellent experience!
Overall excellent experience! I ordered two sim cards from O2 and I was surprised by the speed of delivery. My business trip to Europe felt so much easier knowing to have internet upon arrival. I only struggled changing a few settings on my phone but the online support helped me out a lot!
Worked very good in all European countries…
The Prepaid GO CARD by O2 worked very good in all European countries i went during this summer. The 10GB data were more than enough – the speed was super satisfying. I will definitely use it again when I come back to Europe. Whenever you have a problem, just contact their customer support – they’re super responsive and helpful.