Orange Holiday World
up to 10GB data
- Orange Holiday World is the newest travel SIM Card product from Orange S.A.
- No registration needed for the first 14 days.
- Pre-cut in Standard SIM, Micro SIM, Nano SIM.
- Pure data SIM Card.
- Compatible with every unlocked device/ tablet/ pocket wifi.
- Data tethering/ hotspot/ WiFi Sharing allowed.
Calls & SMS
- SIM Card does not support any outgoing or incoming calls/ SMS.
1 top up available with same features as initial credit for 29€.
In order to top up, please register your SIM Card here before.
Top up available under here.
Access Point Name (or APN): orange
User name: orange
Please make sure to enable your data roaming settings on your device.
Zone 1 (10GB data included):
- Europe: Andorra, Azores, Aland islands, Austria, Balearic islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary islands , Corfu, Crete, Croatia, Cyprus, Cyclades islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe islands, Finland, France mainland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Isle of Man, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rhodes, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom, San Marino, Sardinia, Serbia, Sicily, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Ukraine, Vatican
- other countries: Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Benin,, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Canada, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea (south), Kuwait, Liberia, Macao, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, New Zealand, Uganda, Peru, Qatar, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, USA, Vietnam
Zone 2 (5GB data included):
- Albania, Argentina, Bahrain, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Polynesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iraq, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Dominican Republic, Uruguay
Zone 3 (1GB data included):
- Afghanistan, Belarus, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Paraguay, Philippines, Sri Lanka, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Togo, Venezuela
Zone 4 (50MB data included):
- Rest of the World
*each zone is independent from the other – i.e. customer can use 10GB in zone 1, 5GB in zone 2, 1GB in zone 3, 50MB in zone 4
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSFAQ’s
Your Orange Holiday World SIM Card has a credit validity of 14 days. If you would like to use your SIM Card longer than your initial credit of 14 days, you must register your Holiday World SIM Card online. As it can take Orange S.A. up to 10 business days to process and approve your registration, SimOptions recommends to register your SIM Card right away. Once your Orange Holiday World is successfully registered your SIM Card validity will be extended by 6 month. In those 6 months you can top up once.
Your Orange Holiday World SIM Card is valid for 1 month. If you register your Orange Holiday World SIM Card, the validity will automatically extent by six months.
I have problems connecting to the internet after inserting my Orange Holiday World SIM Card. What do I need to do?
Usually your phone connects to the right network. In case your Orange Holiday World SIM Card does not connect automatically please check your APN configurations. Adjust your Access Point Name (or APN): orange, User name & password: orange
Once you successfully registered your Orange Holiday World SIM Card you can top up one time with the same initial credit (10GB in Zone 1, 5GB in Zone 2, 1GB in Zone 3, 50MB in Zone 4, credit validity 14 days) for 29€ here.
Your Orange Holiday World SIM Card can be used in any unlocked smartphone, tablet or Pocket WiFi
Yes, simply register your Orange Holiday World SIM Card online and top up with the available top up package. Once you topped up, you have 14 days credit validity again.
If you would like to use your Orange Holiday World SIM Card for 14 days only, there is no need to register your SIM Card.
If you would like to use your Orange Holiday World SIM Card longer than 14 days, SimOptions highly recommends to register your line immediately after activation (it can take up to 10 business days for Orange S.A. to process and approve your SIM Card). Unless you register within 30 days, your SIM Card becomes void.
In order to check your Orange Holiday World credit, dial #123#.
No, the Orange Holiday World SIM Card is a pure data SIM Card.
SimOptions strongly recommends to register online as soon as you start using your SIM Card. If not registered within 30 days after activation your account will be permanently terminated and you will not be able to top up.