Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Guidelines & Resources
Find below important guidelines and resources from organizations and governments around the world that will help you cope with the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To reduce the impact of COVID-19, it is essential to be prepared, adjust hygience practices and practice social distancing to lessen the impact of the outbreak.
The materials listed below are constantly updated based on new scientific findings as the outbreak develops.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines & Advices
Exposure, Symptoms & Testing
If you think that you have been in contact with a person that has COVID-19 and are starting to develop symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath, immediately call your doctor for medical advice.
How to prevent getting sick
During a pandemic, it is most important to help preventing the spread of the disease. Staying home and practicing social distance has a great impact on flatting the curve of new, daily infections. How can you help to prevent the spread of disease?
- How does the Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread?
- How can you protect yourself?
- Use a cloth to cover your face
- Clean your home
- Practice Social Distancing
- What can children do to protect themselves?
How to plan, prepare and cope with COVID-19
During an outbreak, it is important that we all learn how to plan and prepare for a potential in our local community. Most importantly, we need to find ways to how to deal with stress. Find below the resources that will help you achieve it.
- Checklist how to plan for an outbreak in your community
- Grocery Shopping
- How to deal with the stress
- How to take care of your children
- How to take care of your animals
Latest Updates, News & Information
Below you can will reliable sources for the most up-to-date information about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) which are based on scientific findings. If you must travel, please check the travel advisory website of your local government.
- World Health Organization
- United Nations – COVID-19 Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (US)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Government of Canada (CA)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (EU)
- Department of Health (AU)
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Travel Advisory (US)
- Interactive Live Updates